Roulette is one, since the beginning of the 17th century, worldwide known gambling, which people are fascinated online today. Also in India there is hardly a casino that does not have at least some roulette tables on offer, whereby, of course, especially in the live casino area of interesting options can be found. But even in the automatic area there are a variety of varied possibilities, which are happy to be used in neighboring countries Austria or Switzerland, as well as worldwide.
The deeper meaning of roulette playing is, of course, the fact that you would like to win cash. Who does not dream of being quickly becoming roulette millionaire with a simple system? Over time, many strategies have been developed over time, actually for more than 250 years, of which our team of experts have taken some of the most famous for the players. The use is not illegal, but If you are looking for 100% security, unfortunately will be disappointed, because a perfect roulette system is not yet in 2019.
A strategy for roulette? Various tips have been known for years
Roulette strategies open up interesting possibilities to influence the game with some sophistication and thought. Roulette is also a game of chance with a random character, but some tactics should be worth a look and a try, because strategies and betting options can make a little use of the statistical probabilities of the percentage chance of roulette winnings.
Roulette systems that work, you can not find 100% certainly because the random generator of the casinos can always make a stroke through the bill here. On the other hand, some technology gives the player a certain degree of security in the course of the game, which also influences the very important budget management, those in an online game like Roulette plays a big role.
In any case, it is advisable to start out with a new roulette winning system Free games at a machine Try on our site. Thus, functional ones are internalized and also evaluated whether this strategy for the personal playing style is the right one. There are very simple systems that are easily implemented for newcomers and more complicated theories for which you have already needed a little exercise and views.
Many studies have already been made on the subject, some with long-term studies and with the use of a predetermined amount. Even if these results are of course not scientifically meaningful, they often showed that players with a system often achieved better results. Whether this is due to the structure or the system itself remains questionable.
Here are some of the most famous roulette systems that the question "How to win the roulette?" At least partially illuminate and show the interested player opportunities that he can test on our site for free to get to know them.
Martingale, a system of doubling
The Martingale strategy is one of the most famous roulette tricks with which you can try to make up for losses that have already occurred. This is about betting on simple chances (red or black; even / odd; under 18 / from 19) which have a payout of 1: 1.
With Martingale you have to double the use during a loss, after a profit you start again with the basic use for which you have decided before.
This roulette tactic equals losses, but one is still there for a small profit after a high dedication. This roulette system is simple and understandable for everyone, but hazards that by Commissioner Catch can also follow each other many loss lessons and so quickly can either hit the table limit or the limit of his own budget.
For example, betting on a color can lead to more than 40 rounds (or more) without that color. Here you would have quickly reached the end with the bet size. Therefore, this system, although well known, is rather unsuccessful and especially disillusioning for the beginner.
Paroli, another doubling
The Paroli system also works with a doubling in simple opportunities, but this time in the cost.
It means that the player starts with a basic stake as always and then, after a win, leaves the stake and the equal win as a new stake on the table.
With this roulette trick you have a very low risk because you only risk your basic stake at first. With a lucky streak that brings several wins one after the other, you can accumulate a nice sum that you either continue to use, or at some point pay out. This decision depends on the willingness of the player to take risks and thus also shows one of the weaknesses of this system, because some players can be carried too long into risking the entire amount. Another weakness is the fact that many rounds of losses have to be accepted before a series of several wins is pending.
Parlay, a doubling of profits with a number
Parlay is a betting system used in different games like roulette, blackjack or sports betting. Again, it is about simple opportunities and doubling the profits to certain conditions. The basic idea is, In between, always to secure a profit amount, so that overall losses are avoided:
- First, you determine what basic amount you want to set and then at which intervals you doubles or even more sets.
- For this you write down a series of numbers, for beginners, for example, 1, 2, 2, 4 is recommended, whereby each number stands for the multiplier of the stake.
- For a loss you go back a level in the number series. This series can be extended as desired, but then requires a lot of stamina to get to the end of the number series.
If you keep close to the game plan, this system, especially for beginners or unsafe players, is very suitable. The biggest weakness here lies in the fact that the random factor can also bring many rounds of lossWhat will quickly lead to a strong increase in profit.
Labouchere, a more elaborate tactic with chances of success
This roulette winning system for easy odds is considered to be one of the most promising and is very popular with die-hard players.
- The first decision to be taken is the not too high for beginners, which one would like to achieve with a number. Example: 25 euros which are then divided into a number series, which results in the end 25, as 1-2-4-5-4-3-2-4.
- It begins with the two outer numbers, in this example 1 + 4 = 5, and sets the sum 5 euros.
- If one wins, the 2 outer numbers are painted and one continues with the two next numbers (2 + 2).
- If you lose, add the 5 to the full number row to the right and starts again with 1 + 5 = 6.
- When all numbers in the row have been processed, one round is over.
This roulette system is a little more complicated, but with a little practice and small rows it can also be mastered by beginners. A big advantage is the strict regulation of the betting insert, making the player not tempted to make uncomfortable missions to compensate for losses. If the row is followed, a win, albeit a small one, is likely after one round.
Here, too, with a streak of bad luck, all bets can be lost, which as a player should always be expected. Therefore, the bet must always be adjusted to the budget, taking into account that with many losses, a large number of games must be played. As a beginner, the definition of the series must therefore be well thought out so that you can see all the episodes.
Otherwise we have a very interesting and promising system that experienced players like to use. If you have practice, you can play this system in reverse order, so the numbers are deleted in the event of losses and the series of numbers is extended in the event of wins.
This theory was determined by the Indian Engineer Wilhelm Ernst, which he sells on the Internet as a strategy book. According to his calculations, one can observe the three dozen number groups or columns on the roulette field and determine those who show more frequent profits. This developed a grid procedure to determine the one, currently preferred number group, which is then set.
It is questionable here, whether one can determine the corresponding group quickly enough to generate even profits, in addition, the fall of a zero is not considered.
It should be set to a group only if there is no profit there at least 7x, which is determined by the grid. Since the random generator and the zero are constantly working against the player here, a reliable profit is unlikely. Statistically, there is such a bigger chance that now this column will win, on the other hand, the possibility is that a column has already gained more than 30x. In addition, the book is quite expensive and the right time for determining a "preferred" section is not certainly determinable.
Reverse Fibonacci, a balancing act with rows of numbers
Medieval Italian mathematician Fibonacci devised a betting strategy that took into account the two previous bets.
- It is based on an infinite number of numbers in which each number is the sum of the two previous figures, namely: 1-1-2-3-4-8-13-21-34-55-, etc.
- It is set for easy chances and numbers of the number series to give the multiplier of the base competition.
- If the player wins, he moves one step to the right in the row of numbers.
- After a loss lesson, he goes back two steps on his number of numbers.
The basic idea are with this tactic loss avoidance and discipline during the betting insert. The disadvantage is that if you play a long series of numbers, you have to cope with larger bets quickly. The responsibility to stop at the right time is the player and the seduction to continue with a lucky strap is great. In any case, there is a mathematical advantage, but one should never forget that random factor can throw all the calculations over the pile. In the long run, one can develop a good advantage here, but the budget needs the best preliminary planning and often it is possible that one go home after many exciting rounds with a gain in no more than the height of the base use.
The Russian mathematician Markov has hardly been interested in gambling at his work on analyzes and probability theories. His theories have gambled players to create a bunk chain of the roulette wheel, ie from 0 to 26 for the prediction of future numbers.
- According to Markov, numbers in a chain often appear one after the other. That is, if you take 2 or 3 numbers as a basis, you can assume the probability that any number in between will come next.
- Example: the roulette numbers 10 and 33 fall one after the other. According to Markov, bets would now have to be made on the numbers 5, 24 and 16 in between.
- It is only a question of determining the numbers to be bet, while the bet and any increases or decreases, as well as the permitted distance between the marker numbers, are left to the player.
An interesting system for math fans, but without a betting system and too confusing for beginners. Since the random number generator rules, each spin is independent of the previous ones and Markov's theory may therefore be on a somewhat shaky footing, although there are surveys that suggest good results in some casinos. A combination with a tactic for betting would be conceivable but also quite expensive.
D'Alembert is a very simple system, similar to the Martingale strategy, however, one believes the statements of many experts, much more safer, as it has a flatter progression, ie a lower risk, making it not so fast a table limit. As a result, you have to accept that losses are not caught up with a single profit.
- Again, you play in simple chances, with the theory that they seem balanced in the long run, and sets a base for a betting.
- With this bet you bet until you lose the first time. Then the stake is increased by a basic stake.
- In a profit, one reduces a base use. The goal is that one ends up after many reductions by profits again at the original base use, which then ends a game passage with a profit.
A risk of this strategy is the theory of long-term compensation of simple opportunities. While this is right, but in the long term, it refers to a really longer period of time and when you get a bad evening, everything can be changed. At the same time you have to bring a lot of time and patience to play a full pass, so you should plan aware of previously.
James Bond Roulette Strategy
This strategy springs from the well-known James Bond films in which the hero is always successful. Unfortunately, that is not so easy in real life. The system is designed for the European roulette with a zero. 20 betting units are placed per game, i.e. 20x the base sum that the player decides for himself. Either high units for high profits or low units to limit possible losses. This all happens in a three tier bet:
- 14 betting units are set to the numbers 19 to 36.
- 5 betting units are based on the numbers 13 to 18.
- 1 betting unit is set to the zero.
- Should one of the numbers fall that were not bet on (1 to 12), you apply the principle of the Martingale strategy and double the next bets until you win again.
The system is quite risky, as one does not lose all inserts in the not unlikely case that one of the untrained numbers wins. Even by inserting the Martingale system, one has only the chance, but not the certainty of compensating for its losses. Who has a big budget, has quite the option to stay in the game for a long time and to drive small profits again and again.
Here, too, it is important to secure the amounts won at some point and not use them again. Ultimately, the house edge of the casino will strike again and again and bring the player losses, as all wins are still based on luck and chance. So if you are able to recognize your lucky streak, you should take advantage of it and stop playing in time to push the winnings onto your account.
Shotwell belongs to the roulette tricks that are not based on the betting height. It is about a Theory, which tries to create a betting situation with 10 numbers, in which every fourth round would have to win, as one sets 27% of the numbers. In games with only one zero, the distribution of the odds is slightly more favorable.
- 5 Simultaneous inserts are made on a double-road that consists of 6 numbers, and to 4 individual numbers which are not included in the selected double-road.
- Profit The double road means a use.
- Winning one of the numbers means 36 bets.
- If none of the numbers fall, you lose everything.
Originally the numbers to be set were determined, but the theoretical opportunities are the same for all numbers, one can choose what a popular. It is an interesting system with a lot of potential for voltage and fun, but ultimately, as in all strategies, no continuous advantage is achieved. However, one can try here with a structured method to achieve some profits without burdening the budget.
This tactic also plays with the theory of covering many chances of winning by using as many numbers as possible and thus theoretically achieving a hit every 4 rounds.
- Two thirds of the planned bet per round are placed on black.
- A third is placed on the third column, which contains more red than black numbers.
- This covers 26 numbers in the game.
Again, everything works only balanced if all numbers fall smoothly in the long term, which hardly happens by the random factor. Thus, this system is interesting and exciting, but brings hardly more or less than other tactics in the end result.
The same idea can be implemented if you bet on red and the middle column with more black numbers.
Watching the kettle is not a system, but rather The ability and talent of certain people to predict the next profit position by observing the lap treadles. This certainly requires thorough training over many years, coupled with the ability to emotionally and quickly assess things such as the behavior of the ball in the bowl, the type of dealer and his effort to throw the ball, the inclination of the bowl or other irregularities. Even little things like the croupier's more or less creamy fingers can influence the result. This is only possible in land-based casinos where you have the cauldron physically in front of you.
In order to implement all observations well, the boiler jacker sets as late as possible, namely just before the announcement "Rien Ne VA Plus".
Through the ever better technique and the aversion of casinos against Kesselgucker, followed by domestic bans, it becomes more and more difficult, even for experienced persons, with the boiler look still to have success.
Columns and dozen
With this well-known and basically quite simple system, bets are placed on two of the three columns or the dozen horizontal rows in the playing field. With an option, 2/3 of the numbers are covered And with a little prior observation, one may be able to determine which columns fall more often. For bets over both options, the chance of winning is already 86%.
Similarly, the dozen grids system discussed above is similar.
Whether one sets a certain time on the same columns, or after each gain the column changes, the coincidence often does not play with and it has already given studies that have recorded the 30 or more loss rounds.
At first glance, this type of system looks convincing and full of opportunities, but after a loss you have to reckon at least the stake the loss as a new stake. Some systems even speak of doubling down to produce more profits. However, this brings you back into the dangerous spiral that is already known from other systems and that quickly leads to the table limit or the budget limit.
Other aids and tricks
So it shows that there is no system with safe forecasts, although many systems can be quite interesting and in some cases can be very profitable. This yield can, after random, but also incurred at a normal game.
For the systems you differentiate 3 main categories:
- Systems with progressions, where higher missions should compensate for losses.
- Systems without progression where the deployment remains the same and be omitted here after the possible next number or number combination.
- Physical systems like boiler watch, which is as good as it is as good as the land-based casinos are always successful.
Some additional tips from our experts for the player are:
- The free roulette earnings computers enables the player to calculate his winning opportunities for various betting items. In addition, important roulette terms are conveyed. - Good help to set the optimal betting insert and retain overview of opportunities, especially if you make several bets at the same time or uses several systems.
- For the calculation of the base sum of the betting insert, you should start 1 to 1.5% of the total budget so that you can bridge a longer phase of losses.
- A slot machine offers the invaluable opportunity, strategies free of charge and without any financial risk to test. This option should always be used, because it not only helps to decide on a strategy, but it can also be used as an excellent preparation for real money games. Those who master their system without thinking about it make fewer mistakes and are more relaxed in the even more exciting real money rounds.
- At play-online-casino.in you can find casinos that No deposit bonuses or good Deposit bonus and thus help the player to get more credit to try out the various systems.
- Low house advantage games are better suited for almost all systems, as simply the theoretical possibility of winning is higher.
- Only those who are closely at the chosen system can really perceive opportunities for these tactics. The player should therefore persistent and the discipline have to follow all information exactly.
The theories and tricks promise a positive outcome, but each casino should be aware of the risks. The random factor, even if the systems are legal, can always and at any time all mathematical computers and statistical evaluations override. Gambling is still happiness and should also be considered as such. Anyone who experiences the exciting possibilities of many systems and like trying, will produce and enjoy next to the game fun through happiness and coincidence, nice profits.
Roulette systems - summary
This list of our experts already shows the versatility of strategies and systems. Roulette manipulating is still not possible by modern technology and so roulette remains an exciting and entertaining game, in which one should not be able to reckon with great profits. Anyone who focuses on the fun of the game can add more thrills and winning opportunities with various systems. Ultimately, the uncertainty of the part, which gives the player again and again exciting moments.
Objectively, systems are not sustainable, because they are usually based on the calculation of probabilities due to previously progressed games, which is not possible at roulette, as each game is repeatedly recalled and calculated as a single game again and again.
Tactics, however, bring the one or other player advantages in terms of structure and budget management when playing. Some thoughtful and interesting strategies can, especially in the mix, may also be a help on the way to win. However, you should stay away from advertising for 100% secure systems with huge winning opportunities. These anchors only serve to fill the bags of applicants and often flee false hopes.
|Author: Manager Amar||
last update: July 17, 2020